Monday, November 8, 2010

Link Gnus

Just recently I thanked Ophelia Benson and Jerry Coyne for linking to my post, and now Richard Dawkins has, too. (I guess he still thinks I’m male, but I’ll live with it.) I appreciate and am enjoying the comments and suggestions – may have to write up a Part II of the Guide.

And now PZ has linked to my remarks about the possibility of evidence for a god (and also to this excellent essay). I think our position continues to be misunderstood and misrepresented. If I keep asking “Evidence for what?” perhaps it will help….

1 comment:

  1. I have written a response to your post on the Tikkun Magazine blog.

    "How to Write about the Religulous, a Guide"

    http://www.tikkun.org/tikkundaily/2010/11/08/how-to-write-about-the-religulous-a-guide/

    ReplyDelete