Thursday, April 5, 2012

Law & Order: Criminal Intent music

Combing through the NBC L&O:CI forum and another random site with a partial list, I put together this bunch of songs featured in the episodes:

“Pride,” Syntax (Season 6, Episode 12 – “Privilege”):



“Prisoner,” Adam Crossley (Season 6, Episode 9 – “Blasters”):



“Fever,” Sarah Vaughan (Adam Freeland remix) (Season 6, Episode 19 – “Rocket Man”):



“Illuminati,” Fatboy Slim (Season 6, Episode 3 – “Siren Call”):



“Empty,” Ray Lamontagne (Season 6, Episode 22 – “Renewal”):



“Spirit in the Sky,” Norman Greenbaum (Season 6, Episode 15 – “Brother’s Keeper”):



“Dirty Laundry,” Bitter:Sweet (Season 7, Episode 13 – “Betrayed”):



“Ooh la la,” Goldfrapp (Season 6, Episode 20 – “Bombshell”):



“Reach Out,” Prodigal Sunn feat. Madame Dee (Season 6, Episode 14 – “Flipped”):



I’m hoping to add more, so please let me know of any I’ve left out (except “Under Pressure” - Season 6, Episode 13, “Albatross” - as I don’t really care for the song or the episode). One I’d love to find a video for is “Inta Hayati” by Samir Al-Ajani (Season 7, Episode 5 – “Depths”).

1 comment:

  1. Thanks a bunch for posting these, had a hard time finding the songs I hear on my fav show!!

    ReplyDelete