Tuesday, January 11, 2022

Prayers for Cain

I’ve been reading the Herman Cain Awards subreddit: “Nominees have made public declaration of their anti-mask, anti-vax, or Covid-hoax views, followed by admission to hospital for Covid. The Award is granted upon the nominee’s release from their Earthly shackles.”

I’ve had a strong reaction to it, and the most cathartic response for me was to make a found poem from the subreddit itself. The italicized portions are from the posts, reposts, and memes of some recent “awardees,” including some of their own posts around the time of their illness and death. The non-italicized portions are from their families’ posts at the time of their illness and death.

 

Prayers for Cain

 

Update

For everyone wondering

Many of you have been asking

To all my friends who have been praying for

Me:

Listen to this

You’ve been played

You wasted a year being afraid of living

I DON’T CARE

IF YOU’VE HAD YOUR VACCINE

I’m not taking your fucking vaccine

with the chip

I won’t get that damn shot.

Hell no !!!!

I DO NOT CONSENT!

 

I TRUST MY IMMUNE SYSTEM

Rand Paul, Candace Owens, Tucker Carlson, Laura Ingraham

Marco Rubio, Ron DeSantis, the Air Force General of 35 years

U.S. ARMY DOCTOR LT. COLONEL WHISTLEBLOWER

My faith and trust is with my GOD.

Lions don’t concern

themselves with the

opinions of sheep

 

EVERY MORNING I WAKE

UP AND FEEL SO GRATEFUL

THAT I’M NOT A BRAINWASHED

ANTI-AMERICAN,

LIBERAL PIECE OF SHIT

 

The OMICRON VARIANT

reportedly has mild symptoms,

like soreness and exhaustion.

The same thing you’d feel after

a hard day’s work.

No wonder Liberals are

terrified of it.

Lol.

 

SHOULDN’T ALL THE NON-MASK

WEARERS BE DEAD BY NOW?

IMAGINE A VIRUS SO DEADLY

THAT IT DOESN’T AFFECT THOSE

WHO DON’T GIVE A SHIT

Lol.

 

Just thought I would share the truth…

Sorry but this is freaking funny

Who else is willing to

share this?

Test is positive…cough…fever…pneumonia…

I’m stuck in a hospital bed. Someone explain this bs. Wtf is going on.

…advised not to talk…sedated…moved to ICU…

This is just the beginning

Getting scarier and scarier

Just wait and see

…oxygen at 80%...as low as 50%...97% saturation…50 liters…

Ding ding ding!!!!

…a turn for the worse…not doing well…intubated…unresponsive…

When are you going to wake up

…organs failing…kidney failure…dialysis…blood clots…

this is a freaking farce

you are a puppet

…placed on a vent…

NO THANKS

I’M NOT YOUR

EXPERIMENT

 

Asking for more prayers, please keep sending prayers

Please pray, please pray for him!

Please pray for my sister, pray for my mom

Please lift my family up in your prayers

Please please everyone pray

Pray hard, prayer warriors

Be good little sheep

Prayers for me please

I’m asking for prayers please I’m really sick

Is that insane or what!!!!!

 

BOMBSHELL REPORT

For all you fact-checkers out there

BOOM!

Lost his battle with Covid

Crappy Chinese virus

Lost her life

Let that sink in

Heartbroken, broken, crushed

Hmm

Something to think about

Lol.

 

Amazing guy, best friend, wonderful husband, beautiful person

MY OPINION OFFENDED EVERY

LIBERAL ON THE INTERNET TODAY

One of the strongest, a fighter

Fight back, stand up for your beliefs

Always willing to help those in need, to forgive

I MAY LOSE FRIENDS OVER THIS…

I will miss your kind heart

NO MASK NEEDED UNLESS U LOOK LIKE NANCY PELOSI

PERFECT EXAMPLE

OF HOW A MASK WORKS

Precious heart, a sweet and gentle soul

Lol.

 

FUNERAL HOME AND CREMATORY

will post funeral arrangements, an outdoor celebration

Lol. Yup

Everyone needs to see this!

This is unfortunately our reality!!

THE REAL VIRUS

INFECTING AMERICA.

Do you now understand what CV19 was really about?

Is this really happening in AMERICA?

DID YOU KNOW???

 

He had no life insurance

We are going to raffle 2 guns

Hmmm

This is a pretty powerful picture/message!

Lol.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment